The COVID-19 pandemic has interrupted many businesses across the country. We don’t have a reason why this pandemic started or how long COVID-19 will continue to affect organizations, but on the flipside, many employers are looking forward to having their employees return work and to open the facility. To prepare for reopening your facility and welcoming employees back, it’s imperative that your leadership team creates and communicates the return to work plan. The Valuable Resources team has created a short guide to help you start to think about what your plan will look like. The material we put together is compiled by our clients’ concerns, employees’ questions leaderships’ decisions and facts from CDC and sate and local agencies. Be patient and be flexible because once your plan is complete, you may need to change your plan based on the results of the COVID-19 interruption. For more assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- BEST PRACTICES AND POINTS TO PONDER FOR CREATING YOUR RETURN TO WORK PLAN
- Employee Training Needs to Occur on a Regular Basis.
- Recent Podcasts Offer Human Resources Guidance During COVID – 19 Pandemic
- Illinois Law Requires Annual Sexual Harassment Training Chicago Tribune – Read about Taboo Topix
- Big or Small company… it doesn’t matter… Harassment won’t go away unless you take action.